What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Need some help please gentlemen and ladies

I have an idea for simple money raiser – sorry if its crap.
Ferrari Enthusiasts Coffee Klub (F.E.C.K.)
Basically – Try to get as many CS subscribers (including none members) to attend a local meet where we can put a face to a name, have a coffee, chat, laugh, bit of banter and a bit of Ferrari talk - good start to a weekend and throw a few quid in the bucket. I know a lot of you are well acquainted but there must be a bunch closet CS fans.
Essentials to make it work:
• All welcome ~ Fcar owner or not – just got to love the cars or team
• Early Saturday morning just for an hour max – won’t mess up your weekend
• Come in your daily car – no point bringing out the Fcar this time of year unless you want to of course
• Wear your Ferrari T-shirt – cos you can’t really wear it anywhere else without a lot of stick
• Bring a friend, wife, lover or pet
• £20 in the pot when you get there – or what you can afford .... which is £20 !! - it all counts
• New Thread on Ferrari Talk as that’s open to all to view & join in.

Same day / time throughout Europe – 9am Saturday 18th February (Enzo’s Birthday)
Get a group photo & post it on dedicated CS thread – one person per group send cash to appeal.
I would suggest Essex meet at BP services Boreham A12 as its pretty central although I'm happy to drive to anywhere in Essex. A little bit of inter-county competition wouldn’t go a miss … although I’m sure Essex would have the best attendance::thumbsup:
Why it should work:
• No major organising - just need one person per area to post a suitable location
• No financial outlay or risk - 100% donations to charity
• Even if only 10 people turn up it's still £200 to charity
• Not weather dependant as in your daily & inside
• 2 People is a group in my view - doesn't have to be 50 per area for success

Essex List:
1. AJ3XX – will be in Fcar & T-Shirt with guest in T-Shirt too

Hopefully not on our own but if we are – there’s at least £20 on it’s way :thumbsup:

Can't believe the Kent lads won't join in - I know they're virtually French but they're not a bad bunch of people ... they'll probably only muster a couple together :fishing:

Perhaps everyone who attends could go in a draw for a small prize donated by one of the sponsors? Tim you have a lovely 360 on your site - that would make a great prize.:thumbsup:

If we got just 50 people together across UK we could raise £1k :grin:

Be good to hear of a F.E.C.K meet in main land Europe or Ireland

Mods – if this idea is totally rubbish feel free to delete it – in my defence I’m on medication for serious Man Flu :coat:

Andy

We (midlanders) used to all meet at Hinckley Island once a month on an evening and then go for a chinese up the road ... it was always a good crack. I think there was about 10 or so of us

We (midlanders) used to all meet at Hinckley Island once a month on an evening and then go for a chinese up the road ... it was always a good crack. I think there was about 10 or so of us

Is this not an opportuinty for it to start again???:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ladies and Gents

Having read this, it really touches your conscious on how lucky i know i am as a parent, aunt, sister etc like many of you. The support and acknowldegement that this forum shows is brilliant.

Reading your want to help, I dropped Rob and the comms a quick note yesterday and enquired to see if we could help? They said 'Yes' and endorse the idea..

We see you want to run events, raise money and every little helps, especially with time of great importance for Bailey.
An idea (Jules and I) thought of, was as we are approaching our very busy time with owners wanting to get the cars prepared for Spring, we wondered if you think this is a good idea too, we think we can help collectively raise money for Baileys operation and It won't cost you a thing!

We have today contacted some of the Ferrari, Maserati dealers on our site and I am pleased to say that interest is getting the 'Green light'.and the generosity and want to help is great...Our partners will donate to the Bailey appeal on your behalf.

We all need to get our cars serviced, so by obtaining your service quotes through Supercarhub.com, we have the reporting mechanism to advise dealers of every service reservation you make with them. By pressing the 'Book Now' button, this sends an email to your chosen partner, asking them to contact you to discuss/take the booking.............. What could be simpler, by our partners carrying out your service you have helped donate to Baileys fund. The added extra for you is, it won't affect your discounts that we offer (up to 30%)

All we ask is, use the 'button' we cannot track the reservation if you go direct.

Leaving the events and coffee meets to you to organise, mechanically sound to attend and raise more!

Some FAQ's on How we work

Q) By obtaining quotes, will this mean I will be charged a booking fee?
- Absolutely no commission, no fee. As always totally free...
Q) Will my personal details be sent to all the partners with my quote request?
- No contact details are divulged, the quote responses are sent to us. Only when you press 'Book Now' to reserve a price, you then request that your selected dealer get in touch with your registered detail (mobile, email) to discuss requirements/confirm the booking.
Q) Is the price displayed the price I Pay ?
- Assuming you only have the service carried out requested, then yes, any extra work will be authorised by yourself.

We do hope this meets with your approval, let's get booking! (if you have any questions, at all my email is andrea@supercarhub.com)

Last edited:
HUGE HUGE THANKYOU & WELL DONE

Many thanks guys and well done to all on helping this lad .... Graham has Gift aided £2000 donation from the club this morning which means Bailey willl get £500 from the tax man :dude:.

There is still a long long way to go and lets hope we can get some great events and fund raising activities taking place asap :thumbsup:

Any of you wishing to see how the fund raising is going, or indeed make a personal donation please visit http://www.bmycharity.com/BaileySarwaAppeal

Many thanks guys and well done to all on helping this lad .... Graham has Gift aided £2000 donation from the club this morning which means Bailey willl get £500 from the tax man :dude:.

There is still a long long way to go and lets hope we can get some great events and fund raising activities taking place asap :thumbsup:

Any of you wishing to see how the fund raising is going, or indeed make a personal donation please visit http://www.bmycharity.com/BaileySarwaAppeal

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Message from Bailey's mum

Hello..
Please accept my apologies for my lateness in Thanking you .. It never rains in my house, it only pours.. As well as Bailey being ill, I myself have also been in hospital..
Anyway .. It is from the bottom of my heart that i thank you for your very generous donation.. To "Bailey sarwa's' appeal.. With your kindness my little boy is one step closer to the treatment he desperately needs..
We are as a family gutted to be going through this again.. He suffered so much first time around.. And to relapse has been devastating .. He's 12 years old and knows that people 'die' of cancer.. When told by our consultant that the cancer had come back.. He asked 'does it hurt to die' my heart felt as though it had been ripped out of my chest.. Barely beating .. I was sobbing and Bay took my hand and said "don't cry mum, I'm going to win" yet due to government funding cuts.. He won't even get the chance to try...
Please pass this on to everyone involved ... When I'm not crying with tears of sadness.. I'm crying tears of happiness.. Your kindness has changed so much xxx Much love and thanks also to the lovely Rob Hudson who put us in touch xxxxx
With love and forever thanks.
Becki (Baileys mum) xxxx

Hello..
Please accept my apologies for my lateness in Thanking you .. It never rains in my house, it only pours.. As well as Bailey being ill, I myself have also been in hospital..
Anyway .. It is from the bottom of my heart that i thank you for your very generous donation.. To "Bailey sarwa's' appeal.. With your kindness my little boy is one step closer to the treatment he desperately needs..
We are as a family gutted to be going through this again.. He suffered so much first time around.. And to relapse has been devastating .. He's 12 years old and knows that people 'die' of cancer.. When told by our consultant that the cancer had come back.. He asked 'does it hurt to die' my heart felt as though it had been ripped out of my chest.. Barely beating .. I was sobbing and Bay took my hand and said "don't cry mum, I'm going to win" yet due to government funding cuts.. He won't even get the chance to try...
Please pass this on to everyone involved ... When I'm not crying with tears of sadness.. I'm crying tears of happiness.. Your kindness has changed so much xxx Much love and thanks also to the lovely Rob Hudson who put us in touch xxxxx
With love and forever thanks.
Becki (Baileys mum) xxxx

:cry: but :thumbsup: