What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Please welcome Ferrari UK as our next sponsor

GrahamS

Administrator
We are delighted, and honoured, to announce that Ferrari UK have chosen to come on board as sponsors.

Our thanks go to Malcolm West, our first expert, who has made this possible.

Some words from Ferrari UK, sent to me by Malcolm.

"Ferrari UK has been entrusted by the Ferrari factory to be guardians of the marque for world-wide parts distribution for vehicles which have been out of production for ten or more years. Ferrari UK have the largest stock of parts in the world for these models and are in a unique position, being able to remanufacture Ferrari spare parts from the original drawings and specifications with the full authority of Ferrari SpA."

www.ferrariparts.co.uk

Glad to have you on board :thumbsup:

Please continue to support all our sponsors and let them know where you saw their advert :)

Their banner will be placed onto the site at 11pm this evening(see announcement in every forum)

great stuff, malcolm.
now can we have Jeffs' 10% discount back, and his fantastic Trafalgar Day offers ?
:wink3: :thumbsup: :smile: :wink3: :thumbsup: :smile: :wink3: :thumbsup: :smile: :wink3: :thumbsup: :smile:

F308 MAN said:
great stuff, malcolm.
now can we have Jeffs' 10% discount back, and his fantastic Trafalgar Day offers ?
:wink3: :thumbsup: :smile: :wink3: :thumbsup: :smile: :wink3: :thumbsup: :smile: :wink3: :thumbsup: :smile:

Is that all you got,he used to give me 20% :wink3: :thumbsup:

Fantastic news.

Malcolm has helped me on the other forum when I first joined with a fuse box/fuel pump problems.

That is really good news :cheers: