What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Teething problems

Yep, been a while for me too Malc. I used to organise the annual Scampton Families Day / Airshow gatherings (easier when I ran the airfield) and a couple of lunches at that Italian place near Kettering. Can’t remember the name but think that’s where I saw you last. That’s got to be 10 or 11 years ago I guess?
Me and my eldest son, enjoyed the red arrows day out very much you organised, still remember my sons hat flying off his head when they taxied by us. Great memories, cheers Pete

Yep, been a while for me too Malc. I used to organise the annual Scampton Families Day / Airshow gatherings (easier when I ran the airfield) and a couple of lunches at that Italian place near Kettering. Can’t remember the name but think that’s where I saw you last. That’s got to be 10 or 11 years ago I guess?
It was some time ago. When I had my F355 and I came with my fiancée Joanne, Terry and his late wife Jane. It was before 2015. Other than the few Wales runs (which I miss dearly) I have not done much. My car has again done very little this year. I don't do car shows much and especially not in my 360.