What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Bonkers thread

steve f said:
a big 12 cylinder bonk from me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Are you still around??? Haven't you been banned yet???:grin: :grin:
:lightout:

Nice to see you "back in business"!!!:thumbsup:
How is the flat twelve doing?

Gimme Fuel said:
OK...but you STILL left fchat or what?
been back on as i have something to sort out on there still use the tech section a bit but there is a couple of uk chatters that i dont like

steve f said:
been back on as i have something to sort out on there still use the tech section a bit but there is a couple of uk chatters that i dont like
OK..I see, well, cant you avoid them somehow??

steve f said:
not really as one of them is sucking up to rob lay think he is after a moderators job
what's the big deal about a mod job???? I dont get it, Wolfgang told me it REALLY could be a PITA sometimes....:thumbsdow

Gimme Fuel said:
Who is the Admistrator here anyway??? someone from fchat?? ( former):grin:
Did somebody call? :)

All administrator/moderator positions are temporary until we have some proper elections. We might even have a separate moderator for the Europe section then you can see for yourself how much of a PITA it is, assuming you're elected :D

GrahamS said:
Did somebody call? :)

All administrator/moderator positions are temporary until we have some proper elections. We might even have a separate moderator for the Europe section then you can see for yourself how much of a PITA it is, assuming you're elected :D
wolfgang for moderator as he has 12 cylinders:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: