What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The dog thread.

JoyZipper

On the back of Renmure's cute dog thread I've decided to start my own "dog thread". Here's a couple of pictures of my two, Murphy and Max to get things started :-

Very Cute :thumbsup:

So glad they weren't named Murphy and Roger tho.. or else you would have to have got a bitch as well to be even handed at this time :laugh:

(sorry Rich, only kidding mate) :tongue3:

The ferrari of the dog world ! One he's off (usually after a rabbit) it's 0-60 in 2.3 secs !

Think my Great Dane is the MG Sprite of the dog world. Once he's up to 60 (usually after a tractor) its 60 - 0 between lunch and dinner! I also think the QE2 has a smaller turning circle :shocked:

Here's my girl. Got her from GSD rescue when she was 4 months old......

Attachments

• roxy1.jpg
    roxy1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 154
  • roxy2.jpg
    roxy2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 154
  • roxy3.jpg
    roxy3.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 154
I'm looking to get a Weim. some time around September / October! Any suggestions on breeders (I'll be living in London)

Josh.

Josh, I'm no help to you I'm afraid. I got mine when I lived in sunny Hereford and it was a one off litter. You could contact the Kennel club GB an I'm sure they'd reccommend a reputable breeder. Gorgeous dogs, fab with children and just beautiful personalities.... I had a german strain slimmer faces like a grey doberman. As opposed to the american one's who have more boxier faces. Another nice breed is a vizler if you struggle to find a weimer. smaller and red, very pretty faces.