What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Evolution Thread

Friend of Cheeky

For those naturalists among us, I thought it would be interesting to have a thread about the evolution, devolution or otherwise of species that have inhabited our planet. For starters, does anyone know what this rare beast is (or was)?

By the way, it is closely related to the Cameltoe Handed Squibdog and is found in parts of South America

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Friend of Cheeky said:
For those naturalists among us, I thought it would be interesting to have a thread about the evolution, devolution or otherwise of species that have inhabited our planet. For starters, does anyone know what this rare beast is (or was)?

Foetal Fitzy?

fractiousgit said:
Foetal Fitzy?
That is, despite the lack of pie, an excellent guess, but i think you are confusing this with the Pieless Pied Pipingdog, a mysterious pied creature with a bark like bagpipes and never seen carrying a pie. You are Scottish, so you've probably seen one of those.

Friend of Cheeky said:
That is, despite the lack of pie, an excellent guess, but i think you are confusing this with the Pieless Pied Pipingdog, a mysterious pied creature with a bark like bagpipes and never seen carrying a pie. You are Scottish, so you've probably seen one of those.

Damn you Sir,you infer that i am Scottish,poppycock!

fractiousgit said:
Damn you Sir,you infer that i am Scottish,poppycock!
Only an assumption as the Foetal Fitzy has never been seen out of Scotland. My aplologies.

As for the Poppy Cock, this now extinct snake like animal was so called because it was shaped like the ***** of a small dog. The correct pronunciation and spelling is of course 'Puppy Cock'

GrahamS said:
No idea what it's called but with 8 testicles and no legs I'm not surpised his eyes are watering :shocked:
You're so close, it's the Scrotum Footed Squibdog. and yes, it cries a lot due to the intense pain it feels when walking. It's tears are collected by Squibdog hunters in China to make a delicate and very expensive soup which also contains squid, dog and pear. It's called Squibdog Tear, Squid, Dog and Pear Soup.

It's very nice:thumbsup:

Friend of Cheeky said:
Only an assumption as the Foetal Fitzy has never been seen out of Scotland. My aplologies.

As for the Poppy Cock, this now extinct snake like animal was so called because it was shaped like the ***** of a small dog. The correct pronunciation and spelling is of course 'Puppy Cock'

I defer to your wisdom ,me owd mukka!

Friend of Cheeky said:
Ik'm nkot bkeing Nkosi, I jkust wkanted tko kknow, tkhat's akll!

John,i`m sure a man of your undoubted intellect can get it translated,stop guessing....:grin: :grin: :grin:

Friend of Cheeky said:

By the way, it is closely related to the Cameltoe Handed Squibdog and is found in parts of South America

Before I identify the phylum, order and class, I need to know the following

How many rectums does it have?
Is it cheese-reactive?
What is the sypalogyneity of it bailiac index?

sletti said:
Before I identify the phylum, order and class, I need to know the following

AT LAST SOMEONE IS TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!

In answer to your questions
How many rectums does it have? One on each foot i.e.4
Is it cheese-reactive? generally not, but low fat creme fraiche brngs it out in a rash
What is the sypalogyneity of it bailiac index? This is difficult to measure as its bailiac index has a scrimboldec rating greater than 5

Hope that helps:thumbsup:

Friend of Cheeky said:
Hope that helps:thumbsup:

Hmmmm, interesting.

I think what you have there is a quadrorectipiedal nonantilactica scimbodellus (that's the latin name, not sure what the local name is, but I'll ask my Paraguayan friend Pedro).

But that is as fine a picture I have ever seen of this type of Squibdog. Well done.:thumbsup:

Do you have a picture of a pandragog, or an ameobic gifflehound?

I am missing them form my Observer's Book of Utter Bollox!:thumbsup:

sletti said:
Hmmmm, interesting.

I think what you have there is a quadrorectipiedal nonantilactica scimbodellus (that's the latin name, not sure what the local name is, but I'll ask my Paraguayan friend Pedro).

But that is as fine a picture I have ever seen of this type of Squibdog. Well done.:thumbsup:

Do you have a picture of a pandragog, or an ameobic gifflehound?

I am missing them form my Observer's Book of Utter Bollox!:thumbsup:

I see you're trying to catch me out, eh?:dude: Not a chance. Anybody who knows their onions will know that the pandragog has never actually been seen and therefore I cannot offer you a picture.

However, here is the amoebic gifflehound (not to scale)
Incidentally, do you know much about the puffyringed skiffleblat?:dude:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 103
Friend of Cheeky said:
I see you're trying to catch me out, eh?:dude: Not a chance. Anybody who knows their onions will know that the pandragog has never actually been seen and therefore I cannot offer you a picture.

Dammit, you're dead clever for a w@n.... oops, better not!:tongue3:

Friend of Cheeky said:
However, here is the amoebic gifflehound (not to scale)
Incidentally, do you know much about the puffyringed skiffleblat?:dude:

Alas, I kinda think you picture does not do the gifflehound justice. My search will continue.

What sort of Puffyringed skifflebats? Collapsed or uncollapsed?

sletti said:
Alas, I kinda think you picture does not do the gifflehound justice. My search will continue.

What sort of Puffyringed skifflebats? Collapsed or uncollapsed?

I was struggling to show the giffling action of the gifflehound so I think you make a fair point.

I was thinking of the more common collapsed puffyringed skifflebats. The uncollapsed ones are almost exsphinct

Friend of Cheeky said:
I was thinking of the more common collapsed puffyringed skifflebats. The uncollapsed ones are almost exsphinct

Very true. I suspect the failure of the ozone layer is causing the puffyrigea scapulora to collapse. I hear that pangolin bile can be used to tease them back into shape, but that is messing with nature too much. So, esphinction is a big problem.

Below you will se a piccy of a skifflebat. As you can see that its cranial torus is completey collapsed, but it has a full compliment of four puffyrings (for those who don't know this creature, it is they are used for filtering argon gas from the athmosphere, which they sell to ICI to buy monster munch).

It is also a fully mature adult specimen as it's chest plate is fully formed so it can rub it's hard bone tipped fingers on to make it's courting noise, whilst singing the hits of Lonnie Donnegan (except "the Battle of New Orleans"; they NEVER sing that song).

Outside of singing, the only human word they can pronounce is "colin", athough there are reports in the Neasden gazzette that one was found to quote Max Erhlman's, Desiderata poem, but I'm sceptical, myself.

They have a primitive telekenetic capability, which enables them to avoid their mortal enemy; the common vole (Sharonus Vulgaris), and they are very good at playing "Escape from Colditz".

I think that is all the information I have.

I'm currently investigating the mating rituals of the smagglebeaked malignoconker, and have bought a teletelescopescope and a pair fully acid-proof armpit protectors, so I should be safe.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• sb.jpg
    sb.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 103