What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The other Poseur Run video

Angelis

Just edited the other poseur run video that Haley took.

Unfortunatly it comes out at 210 meg (22 mins length) so can't host it anywhere. Also, I really don't want it going out in the public domain. You can guess why. :wink3:

Once Rob's finished his video, I'll stick both of them on a DVD. If there's space left I'll ask Albert if I can put his video on there as well.

Everyone who took part will get the DVD free as a thank you for taking part.

Everyone else will have to pay for the cost of DVD and postage (if any). Probably only a couple of pounds in total.

I've uploaded the movie to a secret location.

I've PM'd a few random people to give them the location, so the downloads can be staggered.

Anybody who wants the video, please post below and I'll PM you the location.

I will delete each person's post after I've PM'd them the location, so I can keep track of who still needs it. So don't discuss movie here.

355fiorano said:
Me too please !

BTW when are you going to upload my second clip of the airfield slalom on the www.zindigi.co.uk site :wink3: ?
errrr...I knew I forgot something. :huh:

It'll have to be in a week or so as I've suspended downloads from that site while people download the Poseur run.

If it's not done by end of next week...let me know.

I've sent a PM to all the above.

Angelis said:
I've uploaded the movie to a secret location.

I've PM'd a few random people to give them the location, so the downloads can be staggered.

Anybody who wants the video, please post below and I'll PM you the location.

I will delete each person's post after I've PM'd them the location, so I can keep track of who still needs it. So don't discuss movie here.
Me me me Please bestest mate.:grin:

Angelis said:
On its way to you now.

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Nicola said:
Am I the only one still on dial-up?

I never get to see the vids :(

If you want to see it, I'll put it on a CD and post it to you. Same goes for anyone else who doesn't want to download it. Drop me a PM.

Angelis said:
Just edited the other poseur run video that Haley took.

Unfortunatly it comes out at 210 meg (22 mins length) so can't host it anywhere. Also, I really don't want it going out in the public domain. You can guess why. :wink3:

Once Rob's finished his video, I'll stick both of them on a DVD. If there's space left I'll ask Albert if I can put his video on there as well.

Everyone who took part will get the DVD free as a thank you for taking part.

Everyone else will have to pay for the cost of DVD and postage (if any). Probably only a couple of pounds in total.

As an attendee could I have a DVD please. I would be happy to pay costs even though I took part. I will PM my adress.

Cheers :thumbsup: .

As perhaps the loudest poser of the day, with the winning poser in the car and the best poser car....(with bleeding eardrums and 2 trophies to prove it!), do I get one :grin:

I'll send images of poser #1 polishing the silverware just as soon as I can!