What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Supercar Event 15th & 16th June 2013

mal

All,

This years Supercar Event will be held as usual at Dunsfold Park and as usual we need all the help we can get. Bachi, Pete, Richard and myself are the organising committee along with the support team from The Childrens Trust. The Trust has run an article in its Winter 2012 newsletter all about the event and CS's involvement which is attached

The support the event receives from Club Scud and its members is vital to the event and we hope this it can be repeated this year as it really is a fantastic event and a very worthwhile cause

Pete will be starting a thread in the Club Lounge (please keep it there) for the Drivers list and I will start a new thread for volunteers. This thread is for general discussion and questions

Please pass the link to the website and ticket sales on to all your friends, colleagues, company intranets and databases so we can make this event bigger and better than ever.

20130220104115883_0001.jpg20130220104115883_0002.jpg

Thanks

Bachi, Pete,Richard Mal and all at The Childrens Trust

http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/

http://www.thesupercarevent.com/

Last edited:
Mal,

Do you know at this stage what layout your going to use for the track? same as last year? or reverting back to the original and better layout as in previous years.

Mal,

Do you know at this stage what layout your going to use for the track? same as last year? or dreverting back to the original and better layout as in previous years.

Whether it was better or worse is a matter of opinion.

However the plan is to keep to the same layout as last year, with a couple of minor tweaks. We are unable to use the paddock / pick up / drop off area that we did in the early years so the original layout is not an option

Whether it was better or worse is a matter of opinion.

However the plan is to keep to the same layout as last year, with a couple of minor tweaks. We are unable to use the paddock / pick up / drop off area that we did in the early years so the original layout is not an option

Fair Comment Mal ,Cheers:thumbsup:

We still have space for Club Scuderia Members to drive at this event, please drop me a PM if you would like to get involved.

We are looking for one or two cars to display at the Surrey County show in Guildford on Bank Holiday Monday 27th May. This is a family show and not car related but had up to 40,000 visitors. We think this is a good opportunity to promote The Supercar Event. I hope to be there along with some volunteers from the Childrens Trust but we would like to put on a small display. If anyone is interested in helping please let me or Pete (yellowTR) know.

Thanks Mal

There are still a few spaces available for anyone wanted to bring their car along and do some rides at this great event. Ticket sales are well up on last year so we need all the help we can get. We are on track to beat last years fabulous total raised for http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/ :thumbsup::thumbsup: