What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Supercar Event Saturday 24th & 25th July 2020 - Goodwood Motor Circuit

mal

After a very successful first visit to Goodwood in 2019 we will be back in 2020 for a two day Supercar Event on Friday 24th & Saturday 25th July 2020.

Please put the date in your diaries and we will provide more information later on.

It would be great to have a Club Scud static display - so if someone wants to help plan one please contact me or any of the event committee.

https://thesupercarevent.com/

Added to the diary - was disappointed to miss this year, but assuming nothing changes I'll have a choice of two cars next year. Although I've heard that McLaren discs are made of chocolate, and will be dead as soon as I take it within 5 miles of a track!

I really hope it does but I can't see it. The one thing they don't seem to be relaxing is social distancing, so taking people out in the car seems unlikely to be allowed.

Fingers crossed though.

Not much recently on this thread but although I was personally not there it would seem that the day which eventually took place a couple of weekends ago went really well and that Supercar rides raised another amazing £30K for The Children's Trust, which has always had a special place on here since those early days when it started with just a few rides by our members on public roads. From those early beginnings it has blossomed into quite a major event and once again your comms agreed to make a donation to this very worthwhile cause and accordingly on all our behalfs and in accordance with our constitution I have just transferred £1k from our funds to The Children's Trust.

Francis Newman
Committee Member

Thanks Francis and Club Scuderia for the generous donation once again. With all things considered and with 8 weeks to plan it, we are very happy with the result.