What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Updated Excel File of the 488 Options

What colour do the calipers come in if you don't spec any of the £1,517 caliper options? Seems to cover them all if you ask me. :hmmm:

I have updated xls file of the 488 Option list and posted it here.
Can anyone beat $147K in options ?View attachment 157070

Yes $247 - the lot just omitting duplicates.

Watched a recent advert for an auction 599. A 2009 car which looked immaculate albeit 45k miles or thereabouts. Had been specced up when bought and in the time perdiod since had depreciated at £11k per annum! Thats beyond any issue of affordability and more a case of obscenity. Bit like the cost of my daughters wedding, its simply not right when there are people in the world starving. Mind you that was not a view shared by my daughter or her mother. :mad:

Yes, that what I make it ticking everything. US$40k for special paint, luggage, telemetry and ppt.
My spec is US$152k on this option price list, I left out CarPlay originally.