What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

URGENT

It would appear not, but considering what the thing owes me I'm still a very happy bunny :)

I saw that eBay one, seems a lot considering there is another forum member selling full sets of genuine wheels for £1000 shipped, was just hoping to find one in a barn/garage that someone has kicking around

It would appear not, but considering what the thing owes me I'm still a very happy bunny :)

I saw that eBay one, seems a lot considering there is another forum member selling full sets of genuine wheels for £1000 shipped, was just hoping to find one in a barn/garage that someone has kicking around

Funnily enough, I do have one kicking around...
I would like to take some pics and send them to you to see if you were happy with the condition,
there is one small mark if I recall, about 5mm or so which looks like a stone chip, but has only broken the top coat of lacquer, paint is still good.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Funnily enough, I do have one kicking around...
I would like to take some pics and send them to you to see if you were happy with the condition,
there is one small mark if I recall, about 5mm or so which looks like a stone chip, but has only broken the top coat of lacquer, paint is still good.
Please let me know if you are interested.

VERY interested. Thanks ever so much. Photos would be great

VERY interested. Thanks ever so much. Photos would be great

Just been out to the garage to have a look, and it is not in as nice a condition as I thought...
the face is very good, hardly a mark (except for the one I remembered), but the back is not so good.
Anyway, I will take some pics in the morning, and send them to you so you can see for yourself.
Can you please send me a PM with your email?

Just been out to the garage to have a look, and it is not in as nice a condition as I thought...
the face is very good, hardly a mark (except for the one I remembered), but the back is not so good.
Anyway, I will take some pics in the morning, and send them to you so you can see for yourself.
Can you please send me a PM with your email?

It's the face that's important Sir, but I understand why you've mentioned. Thankyou! PM incoming