What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

who has a push bike ?

Ouch!

Some very nice bikes that you guys have :thumbsup: unfortunately the saddles are probably not suited to my physique :cry3:
I rode my son's bike into town recently, approx 4 miles, got the bus back :laugh:

uploadfromtaptalk1448112480580.jpg

Thread bump - N+1 theory alive and well. Wife and I have started a cycle club in the village, so I figured I would need a winter bike to get out on and keep the salt etc off the good road bike.

Bought this Specialized, seems an OK spec for a winter hack. Change the tyres and job done until April.

Now at 7 bikes [emoji23]

And I thought I was doing well with 6!

Custom built Cervelo R3 (Summer)
Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 (Winter)
Genesis Day One (Single speed)
Ridgeback Platinum (Tourer)
BH Zenith (Mountain)
GT Aggressor 2 (Old hack)

Thread bump - bought my first fat bike today [emoji1]
6bec0afaf4fb3f81a63f186ad84b8173.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thread bump - bought my first fat bike today [emoji1]
6bec0afaf4fb3f81a63f186ad84b8173.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Very nice mon :thumbsup: fat bikes are getting more popular these days, ideal for the beach or snow. I bought a cheap 29er last November and love how smooth and fast the bigger wheels are . $_86.jpg 29er.jpg

Serial bike whore here:

- Best bike: Cervelo R5 road bike with Campag Chorus and 50mm Bora tubs
- Dry commute bike: Van Nicholas Ventus ti road bike with shiny alloy Campag Athena and Zondas
- Wet commute bike: Genesis Day One with Alfine hub gears and disc brakes
- Towpath/carrying stuff bike: Cotic Roadrat with Deore XT
- Pub bike: Edinburgh Bicycles Courier Race (it would be useless at both couriering and racing)
- First "good" bike which I can't sell: Felt F65 alu/carbon mix road bike with Ultegra 6600

I am currently considering consolidating my dry and wet commute bikes into one Mason Definition with Campag Potenza.

Here's our steed :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG-20170111-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170111-WA0000.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG-20170111-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170111-WA0001.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 193
Just pure common sense to be single file on a busy road. Two abreast on a quiet country lane no problem:thumbsup: The cyclist was being an arrogant t**t IMO

100% agree what an arrogant dipstick. Far too much patience shown.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And cyclists wonder why they're hated. What a cock. If a driver had displayed such an attitude, they would have been done

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Here's our steed :thumbsup:

Luvin that, brilliant.

Here is a photo of me and the family copied from a magazine article which it appeared in from 29years ago. It was whilst at the York Cycle Rally. The tandem was a pre war Claud Butler sprayed with spray cans and a swallow side car extended to take two children. Very deffo flat roads only.......

Attachments

• Tandem & Sidecar 2.jpg
    Tandem & Sidecar 2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 77
Luvin that, brilliant.

Here is a photo of me and the family copied from a magazine article which it appeared in from 29years ago. It was whilst at the York Cycle Rally. The tandem was a pre war Claud Butler sprayed with spray cans and a swallow side car extended to take two children. Very deffo flat roads only.......

Very cool, I've never seen a sidecar on a bicycle before let alone a tandem :thumbsup: