What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Who is the Resident Solicitor on Here - Speeding!!g

P3rcyp

I got pulled over today by a very aggressive policeman who has charged me with speeding, dangerous driving, driving without due care and attention and for my exhaust being a public nuisence.

Apparently I was caught doing 47mph in a 30mph zone. I wasn't shown any evidence of this and all events of the policeman following me and stopping me were aggressive.

I know have to go to court but have not been given anything to explain this, I was just told that I would receive something.

So, who is it on here who can represent me in court. Can someone send me their details or PM me.

Thanks.

I got pulled over today by a very aggressive policeman who has charged me with speeding, dangerous driving, driving without due care and attention and for my exhaust being a public nuisence.

Apparently I was caught doing 47mph in a 30mph zone. I wasn't shown any evidence of this and all events of the policeman following me and stopping me were aggressive.

I know have to go to court but have not been given anything to explain this, I was just told that I would receive something.

So, who is it on here who can represent me in court. Can someone send me their details or PM me.

Thanks.

Adam,

PM Messiah -Riz. Highly recommended :thumbsup: