Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Tackleberry

Titanium Brake Caliper Pistons - CCM

Update Update to my original post including more details and projected pricing. Firstly other cars that use the same Caliper/Piston: 430 Challenge 575M HGTC 612 HGTC & OTO Enzo Other: Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale Tolerances: +/- 0.01mm across a run of 1000 units. Thermal Expansion...
  2. Tackleberry

My fronts were replaced in 2016 (2008 ca). I bought it in 2013, and thought the brakes didn't feel that great. I put it down to CCM's working better when hot. Anyway, goes in for service in 2016 and of the 12 pistons at the front a grand total of 6 (3 per side) were actually doing something. The...
  3. Tackleberry

I will start by stating that at present this is to gauge the level of interest to see whether the project is worth pursuing. Titanium Brake Caliper Pistons Notes: 100% Precision made in the UK. Machined to the highest & consitent tolerances. Ultra light weight. Micro ground ultra smooth...
  4. Tackleberry

F430 Spider required for photo shoot - Yellow preferred.

As per the title, looking for an F430 Spider to take part in a photo shoot. This is for owners in the Bournemouth, Poole area. Although that can be expanded to Dorset, Hampshire, or further afield if you're happy to travel. Already have F430, Scud & 16M lined up. Need an F430 Spider to make...
  5. Tackleberry

F430 Engine Bay Panel Bolts - Titanium

Firstly I will point out I have no affiliation with this shop, just a happy customer spreading the news for an excellent product. I have no doubt, like myself, many of you are fed up with the stock bolts the secure the Engine Bay Panels on the F430. While the genuine items are stainless steel...
  6. Tackleberry

K&N Replacement Air Filters for F430

For sale a pair of K&N Replacement Air Filters to suit F430 P/N: 33-2494 Suits the following models: F430 Coupe & Sprider 430 Scuderia 430 Scuderia 16M 360 Modena Coupe & Spider 360 CS Condition: Used having covered approx 3000 miles Price £45 Got them for sale on eBay, but drop me a PM...
  7. Tackleberry

The Perfect Antidote

Just don't put one in the wrong way round ! https://youtu.be/iEjTwsfqHOY
  8. Tackleberry

F430 - Mobile Phone Mount

I couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I made my own - sort of. I hate wires trailing everywhere and gadgets stuck to windscreen, so set about making something neat and functional without having to drill any holes in anything, and can be updated or removed easily if required. The basis of my...
  9. Tackleberry

F430 Key Restoration

The next thing to overcome is reducing the damage to the Key by the keying. Pretty much every keyring (fob) you buy these days has one thing in common - the metal ring - which it's seemingly single purpose in life is to completely trash our lovely keys. Way back when keys were nothing more than...
  10. Tackleberry

F430 Key Restoration

F430 Key Restoration - Tricolore Being pleased with the results of restoring my Key I thought I'd try something a little more adventurous for the other - spare -Key. Again using Zero Paints products (primer, base coat & lacquer). They rather conveniently do a Tricolore Set consisting of the...
  11. Tackleberry

F430 Key Restoration

Last year I decide to have a go at restoring my Keys. At ten years old both my Keys were starting to look a little past their best. Using the worse one of the two I stripped it down and did the following...... The Body of the Key was feeling a little tacky, so I stripped off the sticky stuff...
  12. Tackleberry

Factory Tour & Euro Trip (Part 2)

On the Susten Pass, Switzerland.
  13. Tackleberry

Factory Tour & Euro Trip (Part 2)

Just got back last night. Will sit down and do a write up soon, but for now a few taster pics......... Afternoon at Reims Afternoon on Route Napoleon Morning at Monaco Pre tour lunch at Montana And the “money shot” !
  14. Tackleberry

Latest Photo Shoot

Four years have passed since the first photo shoot ( http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?55194-My-F430-Coupe-F1 ) Time for an update ! Location: Baiter Park Poole By: Epic Car Shoots
  15. Tackleberry

Tit's on a Fish !

Seeing as the radio in these cars is about as much use as "tits on a fish” (does nothing more than fight a loosing battle with the orchestra that lives in the boot !) I though it was time to remove the dead weight as I simply do not use it (sat nav and hands free being equally poor). Of course...
  16. Tackleberry

Factory Tour & Euro Trip

As the title suggests myself and three others (two cars, four people) will be making our way to Italy for the Factory Tour on the 17th of September. Of course this is an excuse for little jolly around Europe too ! Not having done this before it’s going to be a bit of an adventure, and super way...
  17. Tackleberry

That old Chestnut again - F430 Starting Issues !

Having starting issues with the F430 ? Don’t be so quick to blame the Battery ! Starting issues always seem to be a popular subject when it comes to the F430 (and 360 of course), and I have had my fair share of them too. Over the 4 years I have owned the car I have been down the replacing...
  18. Tackleberry

Wilton Wake Up

Yeah, there were other cars there, lots of them, but this is mine...........
  19. Tackleberry

7th May Goodwood Breakfast Club Supercar Sunday

Any members heading there this Sunday ?
  20. Tackleberry

F430 Items For Sale

I have several items for sale to fit F430. All items are either brand new, or have been fitted to the car and removed again. Prices quoted for each item will include: 1) Shipping within the UK (outside UK will incur additional cost depending on destination etc). 2) PayPal fees. So no...