What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dunsfold 2011 - Dad's Day Out

Sorry for the late reply, work is a bit manic.

We do 3 laps in total round the circuit-it is NOT a track day. We provide rides with people from the ages of 4 up to 90yrs+.

Racesuits, probably not as it will be potential a hot day and a nomex suit is not ideal. If anyone wants to wear one feel free -Adz :thumbsup: :grin:

You can do as many laps as you so wish. Some people will drive round all day, some will drive round for just a few hours. Its down to the driver.

People who have done the event before will get priority, but the reality is we do have "regulars" who cannot commit or do drop out. So we will have a reserve system. As you can imagine this event is HEAVILY subscirbed and oversubscribed. We did have a number of 1st time attendees last year. Depending on numbers we may have a morning/afternoon session.

I afraid that didnt anwser my question, does a ferrari car have priority over a non ferrari car please, like it did last year?

I afraid that didnt anwser my question, does a ferrari car have priority over a non ferrari car please, like it did last year?

Steve,

Sorry forgot to answer this. We are having a mixture of non-F cars and these will be judged on merit-a Vauxhall Nova need not apply :)

Haven't logged on for a couple of weeks. Wasn't there a thread about this before as I'm sure I registered my name in a previous post?.. which I can't find.
I was at the LittleHavens event and would very much like to be involved with this in my F355. In fact this was the event last year which I came to with my brother (PT - X-bow) and had a couple of passenger laps myself in a F355. My decision was pretty much confirmed for me after that to buy one. I have a 458 driver who would also like to come although I've told him to join CS!.

I found the drivers' list on fGear and have put my name down for that....is that sufficient or will there be an "official" list on here or somewhere else? :)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. We were meant to have a committee meeting tomorrow but we have had to rearrange, so I will update everyone very soon :thumbsup:

I have managed to secure the two teslas again for this years event - hopefully with quick charge so they can do more runs :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think they went down well and surprised a few people :grin::grin:

I have managed to secure the two teslas again for this years event - hopefully with quick charge so they can do more runs :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks Andrew :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I saw a lime green tesla on the M4 the other day, first time i've seen one in the flesh :thumbsup:

Update:

An email has been sent out to last years drivers, please check your inbox or junk/spam folder just in case it has been caught in there, as per the email address sent to us last year.

:thumbsup: