What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dunsfold 2011 - Dad's Day Out

Went to this event last year. Was great. Would LOVE to get involved and give something back and help raise some money.

Ferrari wise I only have an F430 Spider to bring but can also bring along my ExigeS and tuned 911turbo but if people really want a thrill I can bring my Westfield along. Its TOTALLY nuts fast in straight line and bends. I have a MSA nat.B race license and am very experienced on track and know what I am doing so won't be pain or wally on track!

Can bring a pair of Westfields with over 500bhp engines and 6 speed Sequential boxes. They are pretty insane with over 800bhp per tonne as as I say... would just love to get involved and help out if I can :) My exigeS is really gay pearl white that little girls love as well!!!

pls add me to reserve list.

Hey fella,

Drop us a PM :thumbsup: