What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Running Reports - Discussion thread.

sletti

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss running report issues, ask questions, correct spelling, etc.:thumbsup:

Excellent reports from everyone and a few more still to come.

Well done everyone. :thumbsup:

Wish there was something like this before I got my car.

How bizarre. Just read Ravis report (excellent BTW) and noted that he picked up his car on exactly the same day as me, Saturday February 5th 2005. whats the chances of that???

Hazy said:
How bizarre. Just read Ravis report (excellent BTW) and noted that he picked up his car on exactly the same day as me, Saturday February 5th 2005. whats the chances of that???

I would have it at 1000:1 odds, don't tell me yours is also an aug 97 car :grin:

Ravi 355 said:
No Graham, must be that we are all tight and no that the best bargins are to be had in Jan / Feb!

That's my reason too...! Some wag I used to employ said I was "....as tight as two coats of paint" :huh: :huh:

...any more RO's bought on this day last year???

rmdferrari said:
That's my reason too...! Some wag I used to employ said I was "....as tight as two coats of paint" :huh: :huh:

...any more RO's bought on this day last year???

I'll check mine when I get back. I remember doing the deal on the 5th of Jan but it was about a month before it was handed over. I think the MOT is due on the 3rd of Feb so I must have picked it up around then.

Ravi 355 said:
I would have it at 1000:1 odds, don't tell me yours is also an aug 97 car :grin:

September I think, you sure our cars are'nt clones :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

One things for sure, you have DEFINATELY got my seats :wink3:

Hazy said:
September I think, you sure our cars are'nt clones :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

One things for sure, you have DEFINATELY got my seats :wink3:

Can't be clones, I've got a proper gearbox :grin: Did Geroge fill you in the story with Charles Trent and the seats? I have helped him out with getting the DTI involved and kicking their backsides over it. I'll have a chat with him tonight in the pub, and if he's happy we will get it the forum for all to see.

rmdferrari said:
Thought that date looked familiar.....! :grin: :grin: :thumbsup:

I've checked my V5 and I bought mine the day before you lot on the 4th of Feb! Out by a day but still very very spooky!

angelboy said:
I've checked my V5 and I bought mine the day before you lot on the 4th of Feb! Out by a day but still very very spooky!

Got mine 04/02 but 2006........must have been a good time to buy!!!

Hazy said:
His running report puts my hastily hacked together running report to shame!!!:cry3: :cry3: :cry3:

Bollloxcks!

You and John (and indeed all of us) are providing different perspectives on Ferrari ownership, and we don't all have the same experiences. There is as much of value in your reports as there is in Johns, so don't undervalue your contribution, mate.

sletti said:
Bollloxcks!

You and John (and indeed all of us) are providing different perspectives on Ferrari ownership, and we don't all have the same experiences. There is as much of value in your reports as there is in Johns, so don't undervalue your contribution, mate.

if me and John were newspaper writers John would be writing long informative articles for The Times and I would be a headline writer for The Sun (with lots of pics of course) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FERRARI 360 SEEN ON PIKEY ENCAMPMENT!!!!!