Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by robcarter

1. R

New car club!!

The name on pub on one of their website pictures was rather apt, presumably they're the only gays in the village
  2. R

355 Cats

Hi My 355 needs new cats, the internal matrix in the old ones are breaking up, amazingly passed emissions:thumbsup: Any body got any comments on the best replacements, I realise there are the sports cats and the oem ones, but having just spent +3K on service, I didn't really want to spend...
  3. R

355 evaporator unit - Should this hole be there?

Hi Whilst changing the flap actuator on my 355 5.2 gts I noticed that there is a cutout in the evaporator unit, as shown in the first picture, you can see through into the drivers compartment, but the exploded drawing and some photos on the net show the hole blanked off. It seems like it it...
  4. R

355 alarm problem

Hi I had the same problem as you, having read previous posts I decided to "have a go". I took the siren out and cut it around the join then realised that there are four philips screws holding it together :mad: you will probably find there is silicone in the screw holes, it comes out quite easily...
  5. R

355 Mystery control box

Hi I was about to remove the centre console on my 355, and i have found a small metal bos marked motorola, does anyone know what this is, it appears to have been fitted after the car was built as the cables are wrapped in pvc tape. There is another small plastic box at the side, top of the...
  6. R

355 slow pull away acceleration

Hi Went to the FOC UK picnic at prescott hill climb last weekend, where we could drive the hill, to cut a long story when pulling away the car accelerates very slowly until I hit the around 3000rpm mark,then she flies. I have read about a partially blocked cat on the other (ferrarichat) forum...
  7. R

355 spark plugs

Hi I have removed the spark plugs from my 355 to check as they are two years old and the tick over was a bit uneven. checked the resistance seems to vary between 3.2K and 5K all eight are different, is this normal or is this an indication that the plugs are on the way out? A spark plug...
  8. R

Dent removal midlands

Hi Can anyone recommend a dent removal firm / company West Midlands area, someone has very kindly put a small dent in my 355 front offside wing, no broken paint thankfully. Are chips away any good? thanks rob
  9. R

355 misfire

Hi I took the 355 out yesterday and noticed that at idle the engine occasionally seems to miss a beat, driving seems ok except when accelerating in high gears from slow, this happens say if in 4th gear at 30 miles an hour, foot on the throttle engine falters / shakes, I have to change down to...
  10. R

355 carpet fixing clip part # 63698100

Hi does anyone know a source of these (part No 63698100), europsares, ricambi, ferrarispares all say no longer available These seem to be used on a large number of ferrari models. thanks rob
  11. R

Expensive Car wash

saw this in the telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7899590/Worlds-most-expensive-car-wash-7200.html anyone on here used him?
  12. R

Migliore Cars baromsgrove

Hi has anyone used Migliore Cars in bromsgrove, thinking of booking in my 355 this August, now that Hollingworth has ceased to be. thanks rob
  13. R

London Eye

Hi I am taking the wife and kids to London in August for 5 days, we want to go on the London eye, is it best to book in advance or just turn up., book your place and wait your 30 minutes or whatever. rob
  14. R

355 alarm pin code

Hi I have just had a conversation with a main Ferrari dealer about getting my pin code from Ferrari, he has been on to the factory they told him that fobs are coded to the car chassis number, therefore you cannot take any 355 UK fob and using your pin program your car to use it. as a result...
  15. R

Steamed up windows

Hi Went out in my 355 yesterday, 40 mile drive no problems, I pulled up, and 10 minutes later went back out to the car, the side windows and front screen has misted up, I had the AC on auto, this has happened a couple of times, does anyone know why this happens (blocked drain pipe maybe?) rob...