Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. P

348 black side stripe

Thanks. Factory was a black sticker stripe as listed on Maranello classic parts, I bought some before by the metre from them but they emailed me back yesterday saying you can no longer get it from them and that they are yet to fine a decent alternative supplier
  2. P

348 black side stripe

Hi all, So 12 years after almost full respray at Bodytechnics my 348 was requiring some paint again, usual lower arch issues - alas I need to replace the black side stripe stickers which are no longer available from Ferrari, so does anyone have any experience or any recommendations of...
  3. P

Ferrari-Chichester Area

Welcome. Drop me a message, I am a local owner, be good to meet some southern owners! I intend on taking mine out a lot more this year!
  4. P

348ts roof

Hi team! Happy New Year! I have quite a lot of wind noise coming from the targa roof on my 348 when driving, if I pull the roof in tighter with the handles the wind noise stops, this is certainly more prevalent on the passenger side. So what I am asking is how I get the roof to pull in tighter...
  5. P

Garage flooring for the 348

Hi CS team, Thought I would share my work on the garage flooring and “Ferrari” logo design I decided to incorporate. Managed to get my hands on this hard wearing commercial flooring - and luckily for me Sharpie pen takes to it nicely, so I hand drew a logo to finish it off. Will not be to...
  6. P

348 Speaker change

Hi team, I am in the process of fitting a Pioneer head unit (DEH80PRS) and want to upgrade the speakers - I have read some threads on here with regards to the magnets needing to be a certain size or you have to cut into the doors etc. I want to keep everything original looking and not modify...
  7. P

My 348ts UPDATE as its been a few years!!

Spent a little time on the TUBI exhaust tips with T-CUT Metal polish - liking the results
  8. P

Hey peeps, Just a few engine bay shots as the detailing has not stopped at the paintwork. I have found a place that will re finish the inlet manifold with the original crackle finish paint from Italy - in the original colour so that is next on the list of things to get done! Also a couple...
  9. P

Few more shots including the brakes which have been detailed The bodywork still looks great 6 years on from its Bodytechnics full respray
  10. P

Been cleaning up the tool kit also, the devil is in the detail....ing This is the Targa roof trim I went for Some more interior shots, big thanks to johnny V8 for the vent vinyls :thumbsup:
  11. P

Good afternoon guys and gals. Its been a while since I have posted anything, this is due to work commitments and a big house move - the car took a back seat so to speak! Once I was back on track the car came to the forefront of my mind again, so I have had plenty done! Where to start - well...
  12. P

CTEK Battery Charger MXS 3.6 As new in box

As new have not used as brought a carcoon which then came with a battery charger anyway. This is perfect to trickle charge and top up your battery on your pride and joy. Great reviews all round and re commended by Ferrari owners and used be Ferrari themselves. As new in box. Over £50 new so...
  13. P

Goodwood GRRC 73rd members meeting

Good afternoon, just seeing if anyone is going to Goodwood this weekend for the 73rd members meeting? Last year was a great weekend of motorsport. Thought it might be a good meeting place for some FChat if anyone's there. Paul
  14. P

Im back......and i still have it......!

Good afternoon guys and gals, Just wanted to say hello again and that Im back after a 2 year absence from CS, this was due to work and other commitments. I still have my TOY and am glad to say she has been fully serviced and Cam Belted by Emblem so she is ready for the new season - bring on the...
  15. P

Ferrari 348 Mirror Glass required!! HELP

Good afternoon Guys and Gals!! I am in need of a drivers door mirror glass for my 1991 348ts - blue tint and heated but these are no longer available and theres nothing on FleeBay so am in need of suggestions before I start searching the scrap yards :cry: I was having the mirror arm painted and...
  16. P

Toyota GT86 - first drive

Hi guys and Gals, not sure if any of you are interested or thinking of adding one of these to your collection but I am off to Donington Park GP circuit today to have a drive and be taught by Toyota how to drive the GT86 properly!!! The car has had glowing reviews in the motoring press and I am...
  17. P

348ts Roof problem - not sitting right???

Here are pictures of my 348 with the roof in place, it doesn't sit right and I get a wind noise, is there an easy adjustment, or does it need new rubbers, any advice welcome! Please see pics below, :grin: as you can see it closes nice on the drivers side and the rubbers butt up against each...
  18. P

Now Have a Carcoon for the 348

Hi peeps, just a few more pics of the car - it now has its own little bubble to live in - must say very pleased with it-do many others use one? Seems to be a straight forward but a clever thing! Now Im moving on to making the interior good!!
  19. P

Finally....Pics of my 348ts back from Bodytechnics!!

Hi Guys and gals - I am now a fully paid up member :grin: and wanted to share the pictures of my car now its back from Bodytechnics after a full respray. Looks like a great job they haves done, there are a couple of bits Im not completely happy with but they said I can keep it while the weather...