Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. JohnJStewart

Ferrari Power Warranty question

I think one of my mirror motors isn’t working. The passside goes up and down but doesn’t seem to turn in or out. As the car is still in warranty do folks think Ferrari will say this is covered if a motor has failed?
  2. JohnJStewart

California Rear Suspension Bush - Help Needed Please

Could the forum help me to identify the bush in the attached video - at around 2 minutes 43 seconds. It's a rear suspension arm and looks like the one that the main wheel hub connects with. I can't see th bush listed on any parts diagrams - the other one on the wishbone seems to be the lower...
  3. JohnJStewart

488 Headlight Bulb upgrade

I am not over impressed with the headlights on my 488 GTB. They don't seem bright enough and I wondered if there is a replacement bulb/upgrade option that anyone has tried? It could just be that after 7 years, the bulbs have deteriorated in some way. Thanks
  4. JohnJStewart

488 Radio/stereo

The sound died on my car. The sound still works on the phone but not on the radio or Bluetooth. Then it worked after restarting the car. It’s been on and off several times and the display and all the buttons work fine. Any ideas?
  5. JohnJStewart

488 Lock and Unlock

When I press the trunk open button the lights flash but nothing on lock or unlock - is that normal?
  6. JohnJStewart

488 GTB - TPMS and battery cut off....

Just got my 488 GTB and loving it...... The TPMS light is on all the time, I've checked the tyres and inflated them to the correct 2.1 bar and done the Calibration procedure as per the manual but the error message just keeps on coming back and the light won't go off. Is there a Battery cut off...
  7. JohnJStewart

488GTB

Looking for a red 488GTB. Ideally with black roof, black comfort seats and balance of some Ferrari Power Warranty. PM me if you’re thinking of selling. Budget is probably 2016-2017 model.
  8. JohnJStewart

458 Purchase

Having sold my F430 a couple of months ago, I'm starting to think about a 458 Italia. At the moment, I am thinking that the safe option is to go one owner main dealer with warranty. Clearly there is a cost premium for this but with these cars approaching 10-13 years old, there are bound to be...
  9. JohnJStewart

Garage Clear Out......

Ferrari Wheel Centre Caps in Ferrari Box (woo hoo definitely worth more) and Ferrari plastic bags - OMG! 4 of them will defo fit the 430 and probably loads more models. Great condition. £75.00 Ferrari Tyre Inflation thingy.....probably from my 360 a million years ago and it says expires...
  10. JohnJStewart

Ferrari Seat Cover Set incl Steering wheel

I think we all know what these look like. 2 seat covers and a steering wheel cover, in red with prancing horse on. I bought them off eBay a long while back - car now gone, so don't need these. eBay thinks they are £150, others more or less. £100 plus postage.
  11. JohnJStewart

F430 Interior Door handle - microswitch clip......

What a pain. The door/window is rattling so I decided to remove the door card and have a look to see if anything was loose - sadly nothing obvious. Not too difficult and there are videos to watch on well known sites. The only hard bit was the clip on the microswitch 171120 that's connected to...
  12. JohnJStewart

F430 3rd brake light - part 241531

One of the LEDs has failed in my 3rd brake light. The new part seems to be around £100 plus Vat and postage. Has anyone had any joy with fixing one of these or know of anywhere that could fix it - or is this a Ford Fiesta part that sells for a fiver.......thanks
  13. JohnJStewart

Clarion NZ502e Pop Up Single DIN head unit

I have had one of these fitted in my car (F430) for ages and it's a million times better than the Becker head unit. It has a decent SatNav, iPhone connectivity, Bluetooth, CD player, Radio, can play DVDs when stationary (apparently) can be connected to cameras and there are loads of settings to...
  14. JohnJStewart

F430 Charging issues

This is one of those tricky problems so all advice welcome. My battery is only 2 years old and has been tested twice and shown to be OK. However, twice now the car has refused to start - doing the click click click noises and then bizarrely it does fire up. On both occasions, I have had the...
  15. JohnJStewart

F430 Spider wobbly door mirror

The LHS mirror is very wobbly up and down and the three screws underneath are a swine to tighten but don't seem to have made any difference. I am loath to start pulling things apart without some expert input - any thoughts on how to solve? Thanks
  16. JohnJStewart

Recall - widely publicised on the internet

Can anyone clarify - there are multiple stories on the web about Ferrari recalling all cars post 2005 for a brake reservoir lid - yet when I called Ferrari Solihull they said it was only 458 and 488 cars. Loads more like this...
  17. JohnJStewart

Tracker vs Alarm/Immobilisers

I recently discovered that my Vodafone Navtrak on my F430 was not required by the insurer. It's also an expensive annual fee (over £300). So I spoke to a local firm about a different tracker on the basis that the bad people know where the NavTraks are fitted. It was all going well - options...
  18. JohnJStewart

Black F430 Spider F1 black leather

If you are thinking of this car/colour - pm me as I am going to sell in Summer after a makeover to what is already an awesome car with massive spec and history. More info on request but please be serious as this car will sell and you will be hard pressed to find a better specification for a...
  19. JohnJStewart

F430 Paint Shop in Midlands or Yorkshire

My F430 spider in Nero needs a couple of paint jobs. The passenger side mirror has been scratched on a garage door and probably needs to be completely re-sprayed. Is it easier to remove the part first or spray in situ. The rear panel that lifts up when the roof is folding away has a line all...
  20. JohnJStewart

F430 acceleration sensor

Not strictly a question but interesting. After I had my RHS abs sensor fixed last year the same warning came up on the dash last week. It’s a picture of a car in profile with symbols like an arrow under the wheels. Thankfully I was close to the magnificent Migliore cars and the computer...