Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. RobC

348 Rosso Corsa/creama 1991,Unique Number plate

Here we have for sale my 1991 348, owned for 8 years, full main dealer service history, comes with unique number plate, contact me for more info if interested .. offers around 70k
  2. RobC

348 TB 1991 Red/Crema RHD..Service History...55k Miles FOR SWOP

Ok , After a long break from here and plenty of thinking time, I have come to a decision which involves no money, but an opportunity to own a fast appreciating Ferrari........ Yep ,I know I'm crazy Life is too short to worry about material things in life, and none of us know how long we got on...
  3. RobC

348 speedo

Hi all , anyone know of , or know anyone who has a working speedo for above It's not for me , but for a good friend , give me a shout [emoji106]
  4. RobC

Plea for an owner of a four seater Supercar in the Essex area

Hi all, Just a had phone call from Mark @J's Hospice, some of you will know we attended a gathering of cars and bikes for their open day in Danbury a few weeks ago....... Mark has a plea for anyone who may have access/own/know someone, who has a 4 seater supercar, something like a Maserati /...
  5. RobC

Summer Fun Day and classic car show August 9th, Essex

If any of you local owners want something to do, there's a Smallish Local car show at the Broomfield Hospital along with entertainment, things to do, free food and drink supplied if showing your pride and joy, Large car park for us all to park in ,come along and join us from 12.30 PM onwards......
  6. RobC

Rik Mayall RIP

Cant believe it!!, what a talented actor and taken at a young age,Rest in Peace
  7. RobC

Mileage kept on ECU

A question , I know the 360 's mileage can be down loaded I believe from the ecu, is this also the case with the 348?, for arguments sake, if the speedo has been diconnected does it still record the miles travelled in it's history?
  8. RobC

Rear 348 Engine cover Spoiler

Ok , next project for this year is the design, fabrication, and making of the rear spoiler .. Ignore the Sellotape and cardboard , but it serves as a rough guide of initial shape and design,(bearing in mind I used cardboard to make template the front light covers). So then once size and shape...
  9. RobC

Front fog lenses

Hi Guys, Just a heads up for those of you who have busted front fog lenses,and was thinking of changing them... Mine has a bullet hole in one, and a massive crack caused by stones on the other................... I was going to change them to plastic lenses from a chap who produces them in...
  10. RobC

A 2001 348 ????

Surely this is a wind up http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ferrari/348/ferrari-348-spider/2042945?isexperiment=true Someone got carried away, it is described as 1993 in blurb, is this stig's old one?
  11. RobC

Servicing and fault diagnosis

Well, I have been trying to get a garage/workshop to hire out for my servicing ,I could not find anyone who was willing to loan/rent a place locally to me in Essex....... So,after five months of mucking around I bit the bullet and started getting quotes from Indy's and then onto Main Dealers, I...
  12. RobC

Is this How Much they are fetching

I cannot believe the price of this................................ http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ferrari-348-A-C-AIR-CONDITIONING-CONTROL-PANEL-UNIT-506940103-151711-/291009932203?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43c18b2bab#ht_747wt_1037 Absolutely astonishing:shocked:
  13. RobC

Royal Pawn Virgin 234

Any been watching this, showed a deal done with Amari on an Aston:hmmm:
  14. RobC

Oil filter alternatives

I'm going to ask a technical question for a start,I would like to know if there is an alternative oil filter from either the same makers or whatever,,,,, The current Purflux filter which is also used on the 'Modified 348 commonly known as 355' is an incredibly expensive filter for what it...
  15. RobC

348 Clattering noise (very Loud)

Strange one here...due a cambelt change at end of this year..... Started it up Saturday to go to supercar event........made one helluver noise whilst driving about 600 yards...then it disappeared! Filled up with petrol...did the day down Dunsfold..ran perfectly ok...ran ok coming home (apart...
  16. RobC

Broomfield Hospital Car Show August 24th CM1 7ET

official blurb below..................... Saturday August 24th 2013 Come and join in the Summer Fun Day taking place on the gardens behind Broomfield Court. The day will include: Bouncy castle Face painting Food from around the world Raffle Live music Hog roast .. and lots more! All...
  17. RobC

Autofficina Summer Open Day

Posted on behalf of TonyH.......................................... Autofficina are once again hosting their popular summer open day at their state of the art premises in Chessington on saturday 8 June from 11.00am. All are welcome to come down and enjoy fast cars, gourmet burgers, Italian ice...
  18. RobC

F355 Dumping Gearbox oil

Anyone had this problem before? 355 F1 gearbox fluid resevoir dumping oil out of top of oil screw cap Obviously pushed out with pressure, but why? Replies appreciated
  19. RobC

SteveW,look what I found down south

Well well, yes they do still exist down here in Essex as well,amazing to find one still intact!!:grin: