What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

2019 'CS Weekender' tour dates & Locations

Would a road legal 360 challenge be allowed to join in? (If I manage to get mine road legal ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be aware that we have a strict noise limit .......... so any quiet cars arent allowed ....... as long as you exceed the dB limit for a UK track day then you should be OK :)

Also if anyone complains about anything you say we are all with the F.O.C. ........ and that they should say so on trip adviser :laugh:

Sounds like my sort of trip! Car doesn’t land for 6 or 7 weeks
26954bbf726470139129b9c9f7036705.jpg

You should be aware that we have a strict noise limit .......... so any quiet cars arent allowed ....... as long as you exceed the dB limit for a UK track day then you should be OK :)

Also if anyone complains about anything you say we are all with the F.O.C. ........ and that they should say so on trip adviser :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Hi all

Polling opinion

how many people would be interested in a driver training event?

how much would you be prepared to pay for a day like this?

thanks

Mark, I'd be in.

Cost, as little as possible :grin:

Honestly, depends what the day includes, but broadly speaking around what FOC charge circa £300ish? More instruction I'm happy to pay more.

If you include grid girls.....well....

Hi all

Polling opinion

thanks

Me!

If it’s good value then no limit (within reason :) ).
What else would we need? eg helmet, overalls etc

Critical element is what track. Most proper tracks have lots of armco etc to keep the idiot drivers away from the spectators. Airfield type of sites dont have any spectator protection so might be a bit safer for anyone who wants to "Have a Go". I dont really want any instruction but a blast round a rack would be great.

Critical element is what track. Most proper tracks have lots of armco etc to keep the idiot drivers away from the spectators. Airfield type of sites dont have any spectator protection so might be a bit safer for anyone who wants to "Have a Go". I dont really want any instruction but a blast round a rack would be great.

Hi Simon, 2 options being looked at, one is an airfield , the other is Millbrook proving ground

:thumbsup:

As other say guess it depends on the value and location.

I remember an old colleague tried to organise a training day but backed out when he found out it WOULD cost him a new set of tyres as well.:hmmm:

I used to go on the Wilton Supercar runs and one year we used Wroughton (science museum airfield). We didnt do a track layout but were drag racing in pairs down on of the runways. that was good fun, so this might be an alternative type of event ??

Hi all

Polling opinion

thanks

Count me in Mark :thumbsup:

I'm guessing on a weekend, with the other day being a nice drive out together and of course some Saturday night beers at a hotel :) Costs - I think £250 maximum is acceptable, depending on actual driving time / tuition.

I was going to post on this thread soon that it I think we need to have something firmed up for the Spring weekender by end November, mainly to secure accommodation. Otherwise, we're in to December, Xmas takes over and before you know it it's January and scrambling for a hotel with rooms available for April/May.

I have some options in Wales in mind if nothing else is confirmed by month end.

I used to go on the Wilton Supercar runs and one year we used Wroughton (science museum airfield). We didnt do a track layout but were drag racing in pairs down on of the runways. that was good fun, so this might be an alternative type of event ??

I don't mind either option, it will be a blast whatever we end up doing:grin:

Would be interested in this or as before, the trip around Wales👍👍
Count me in Mark :thumbsup:

I'm guessing on a weekend, with the other day being a nice drive out together and of course some Saturday night beers at a hotel :) Costs - I think £250 maximum is acceptable, depending on actual driving time / tuition.

I was going to post on this thread soon that it I think we need to have something firmed up for the Spring weekender by end November, mainly to secure accommodation. Otherwise, we're in to December, Xmas takes over and before you know it it's January and scrambling for a hotel with rooms available for April/May.

I have some options in Wales in mind if nothing else is confirmed by month end.

Would be interested in this or as before, the trip around Wales👍👍

There seems to be a lack of interest in the driver training type event, so at the moment I'm starting to look at another Wales trip for May, unless there's any volunteers to run a trip somewhere different..