What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dino restorations

A couple of pictures taken in the glorious sunshine yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1794.jpg
    IMG_1794.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments :) Here is a shot of the front.

Attachments

• IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 288
It is a long time since I started this thread. I finished my restorations over 7 tears ago and ejoyed the process immensely and owning/driving the end results. I had a slavish, borderline obsessive, attention to detail during the restorations and hate to think how many hours I put in to research and the lengths I went to in order to track down correct items for each car. My Verde Germoglio car went off to it's new owner yesterday and fulfilled a near lfetime ambition to own a Dino. I hope she has many years of enjoyment from it and I am pleased to have returned it to it's orignal spec and restored it to a condition where it should give many, many more years of service. A few pics of how she looks these days.

Ferrari Dino GTS Green_01.1.jpg

Ferrari Dino GTS Green_01.3.jpg

Ferrari Dino GTS Green_01.4.jpg

Ferrari Dino GTS Green_01.5.jpg

Ferrari Dino GTS Green_52.jpg

Ferrari Dino GTS Green_43.jpg

I don't understand how you can part with it! LOL

Do you still have the others? Will you be restoring any more?

Thoroughly enjoyed reading about them :)

My Rosso Dino car is under offer at present so if that goes through that will be all my GT's sold but I still have, and will be keeping, my GTS.

IMG_0109 Web.jpg