What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Freelander td4 5 door version load space dimensions

markst

Bit of an odd question . But does anyone have a 5 door Freelander pre 2006 - if so any chance of measuring the size of the load space with the seats down !

Thanks

Lol

The defender just was not right for the dogs as one could not jump in and out , let alone all the golf kit - and I just wanted something until the new defender comes out

Not to worry - got past one of these

Although the 3 door td4 we had for 8 years was one of the most useful cars I have ever owned , so u never know.

Of course if I could afford an ff that might just about have fitted the bill lol

Lol

The defender just was not right for the dogs as one could not jump in and out , let alone all the golf kit - and I just wanted something until the new defender comes out

Not to worry - got past one of these

Although the 3 door td4 we had for 8 years was one of the most useful cars I have ever owned , so u never know.

Of course if I could afford an ff that might just about have fitted the bill lol

"if i could afford an FF" bla bla.... says Mark from West Sussex :tongue3::tongue3::grin: