What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Sunday 5th March

rmdferrari said:
The theme is classic sports cars for this meeting. Who'd like a leisurely trip from Kent/Surrey/Sussex to Goodwood?

How big this event will be ? How many and what classic cars are going to be there ??

As the website says, you can arrive in anything, the 'theme' cars will be given priority parking next to the cafe though.

(I'll be arguing mine is a 'modern classic' :laugh:)

Indeed - I didn't mean don't go if you don't have a classic car, I just wondered how old the Ferrari has to be before it can park outside the cafe.

I do know that there was some discussion about whether all Ferraris would qualify as supercars for the June meeting. I believe finally it was decided they would - even 348s :grin:

francisn said:
Indeed - I didn't mean don't go if you don't have a classic car, I just wondered how old the Ferrari has to be before it can park outside the cafe.

I do know that there was some discussion about whether all Ferraris would qualify as supercars for the June meeting. I believe finally it was decided they would - even 348s :grin:

No i think they will draw the line at 348's. They'l have XR2's and GTI's turning up:grin: :grin:

francisn said:

I've sent the circuit an e-mail asking what the cut off date is to be considered "classic". Will report back with answer! :thumbsup:

Stewart, like the XR2 reference mate... :laugh: :laugh:

James, of course Berkshire is included... we just need to liaise to find a meeting point along the way.

Tony, Stewart, James, Tom, TAD etc do we want to meet up? maybe at Egham then M25, A3 to Hindhead etc bit of a roundabout way for me and others but worth it for a convoy :thumbsup:

F355GTS said:
Tony, Stewart, James, Tom, TAD etc do we want to meet up? maybe at Egham then M25, A3 to Hindhead etc bit of a roundabout way for me and others but worth it for a convoy :thumbsup:

sounds good :thumbsup:

Plan coming together then:thumbsup:

Can i just add that I think the Cafe may only be serving breakfast to members of the GRRC (Goodwood Road Racing Club) so we'll have to beat up Richard (RMD) to bring us Bacon sandwiches :grin: :laugh:

Hmm, that's not good news. Does it work like paddock access at the revival, in that a member and a guest are allowed in?