What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

LITTLEHAVENS DUNTON TRACKDAY 2011

1.Bruce 430 scud……………………………….......McClaren MP4 12C............M100 BSC
2.Tonyh ............................................ CS .............ARH 23
3.F355GTS ........................................Mclaren MP4-12C ..........reg tbc
4.rob308.......................................... ..Ferrari 348tB............A34B tb
5.Simes........................................... ...355 Berlinetta...............T3 SSB
6.SJW FERRARI...................................... TBC
7.Hot_Rick........................................ ..F430 Spider .................55 RSS
8.Tiganut........................................ ..512BB
9. Eccounts.......................................Lam bo Gallardo SE...........T31 GSE
10. Jos............................................308
11. Assetto Corsa..............................355 GTS........................L13 SSF
12 Yellowtr.......................................Tes tarossa.....D553 NRL
13. AndrewE......................................308GTB ..... WAR 553 W
14. tony348ferrari...............................348tb ......... J288 DAP
15. paulg...........................................355gtb ....... R990 AAN
16. rod.............................................. 911 GT3 .... H5 BML
17. stevek......................................... 348ts ......... K574 NTU

Anybody know if PaulG still owns R990AAN? I can't find paulg as a user on here?

3.F355GTS ........................................Mclaren MP4-12C ..........reg tbc

Did you lose your mind for a bit there Mark? :laugh:

Wow that's a blast from the past. I remember getting Ice-T to nominate Littlehavens as his charity on "Mr and Mrs"!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Did you lose your mind for a bit there Mark? :laugh:

Fortunately Mclaren were so totally, absolutely, useless that they failed to deliver the car despite something like 20 promises!, in the end I cancelled the order and bought another Ferrari :)

Fortunately Mclaren were so totally, absolutely, useless that they failed to deliver the car despite something like 20 promises!, in the end I cancelled the order and bought another Ferrari :)

Thats a bit surprising for McLaren. I have had nothing but good experience with them over the last several year. Ferrari has been a bit of a different story with the exception of Carrs in Exeter who have always been excellent.