What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Mark's 360 F1

Looks great. I was just commenting on Pete's thread about the 360. I think they are such a pretty car today. More so than I ever thought.

I had a major service and cambelts done on my 360 at QV London. They did an excellent job and at a very good price.
So far this year the Ferrari has been cheaper to run than my Audi A6 S Line Black Edition (which has done 1000 miles) and 1970 Dodge Challenger.

I had a major service and cambelts done on my 360 at QV London. They did an excellent job and at a very good price.
So far this year the Ferrari has been cheaper to run than my Audi A6 S Line Black Edition (which has done 1000 miles) and 1970 Dodge Challenger.

Not something you hear often. My pal has a 1970 Dodge Charger. Seems relatively cheap to run compared to me 360.

Took my 360 to Brooklands Italian Day on Sunday. What a great day it was and a large number of Ferrari's present. I managed to get a good parking spot at the front.

Below are my photos.

L.jpg

D.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

A.jpg

I've not been to any car meetings in a few years. I need to keep my eyes open. I'm no longer a fan of 'showing' my car since an incident many years ago with my F355 where I found an 'admirer' of the car sat on the bonnet having their photo taken.

I do miss it though.

Lovely 360 you have.

Took the 360 to Guards Polo Club with TVFOC on Sunday. Was a great day.

Attachments

• IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9321.JPG
    IMG_9321.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9322.JPG
    IMG_9322.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5070.JPG
    IMG_5070.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Got the car serviced at QV London. The coil springs had surface corrosion on them, so they were shot blasted and refinished. The engine mounts were also sagging, so new ones were installed. Also the front ball joints had play so new ball joints were fitted. The car drive better on the road now.

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG