What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Rugby - World Cup 2015

Well that left a lot of England fans totally deflated last night..a lot of welsh and Scots fans jubilant. Incredible atmosphere at start. Aussies deserved winners and outclassed England for 65mins of the game. I fancy Australia to go all the way on their group performance so far. Good luck to Wales & Scotland.👍uploadfromtaptalk1443958961973.jpg

Well that left a lot of England fans totally deflated last night..a lot of welsh and Scots fans jubilant. Incredible atmosphere at start. Aussies deserved winners and outclassed England for 65mins of the game. I fancy Australia to go all the way on their group performance so far. Good luck to Wales & Scotland.
I think you're being generous to England. I wouldn't have said they were in the same class at all last night....maybe 5mins at a push.

Poor display by England. Perhaps slightly improved on stupid penalties (though looking at the stats I suspect the drink I'd had before the game might have made me see things!), but absolutely no bite to the side, no flair, no invention, no fight and at half time my mate and I turned to each other and both noted the side looked defeated already. They looked like they were resigned to getting beaten nearly from the off.

Not sure where the side goes from here. The "new" coaching staff have had 4yrs to produce what we've seen in the last couple of weeks, which isn't great.

Australia did look very good last night, but I'm not sure how much we flattered them. Will be interesting to see what the Welsh do against them.

I think you're being generous to England. I wouldn't have said they were in the same class at all last night....maybe 5mins at a push.

Poor display by England. Perhaps slightly improved on stupid penalties (though looking at the stats I suspect the drink I'd had before the game might have made me see things!), but absolutely no bite to the side, no flair, no invention, no fight and at half time my mate and I turned to each other and both noted the side looked defeated already. They looked like they were resigned to getting beaten nearly from the off.

Not sure where the side goes from here. The "new" coaching staff have had 4yrs to produce what we've seen in the last couple of weeks, which isn't great.

Australia did look very good last night, but I'm not sure how much we flattered them. Will be interesting to see what the Welsh do against them.
Ok..i had a few murphys...even more at half time. The game was gone before then. Where they go now..who knows as i dont really see many queuing up to take over. I still fancy the Aussies to be in with a shout.

Argentina Tonga in Leicester

Not as good as last week's (and why did the tickets cost twice as much ?) but Argentina had their talisman Maradona to inspire

Attachments

• IMG_20151004_142724516.jpg
    IMG_20151004_142724516.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 197
Great game today ...could nearly have been a nail biter

fantastic trys

atmosphere really weird and subdued after the match :huh::huh::huh:

Great game today ...could nearly have been a nail biter
Only if it had been Kiwis A v Kiwis B.

They were utterly in control of that game, even when they went 1 man down. They knew what they were doing and executed on most things perfectly IMO. Dominant display, and with a couple of guys on the verge of retiring (probably).

They looked a bit laboured in the group stages to me, but were evidently just pacing it.

As for the Aussies...I don't see any other team getting any closer to the Kiwis. But they were beaten by a far better team.

Outlook for the Northern Hemisphere isn't great.