What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Running Reports - Discussion thread.

Running Reports

I think this section is excellent and Stig's reports are great. The only problem i have is the name STIG, as i understand it, Top Gear use this to identify the racing driver and it was Clarkson idea as this was the nick name for the head boy when he was at school.:laugh:

I think this section is excellent and Stig's reports are great. The only problem i have is the name STIG, as i understand it, Top Gear use this to identify the racing driver and it was Clarkson idea as this was the nick name for the head boy when he was at school.:laugh:

Sletti is called Stig because Stig is Sletti`s real name, hence Stig in the thread title, hang on. I think I confused myself there...:huh:

Thanks for the kind words, Si. :thumbsup:

"Stig" is not a nickname, and I'm not aware of being JC's head boy. I am the 100% real deal, and any other "Stig" is just a facsimile or wannabe.:wink3:

Jost gotta say that John's (F328NVL) latest contibution is a cracker.:thumbsup:

Another masterpiece....:thumbsup:

Good luck with the search for a Dino John, there were two for sale at Goodwwod on Sunday, one Black and one light blue IIRC.

Good luck with the search for a Dino John, there were two for sale at Goodwwod on Sunday, one Black and one light blue IIRC.

Sounds like a damn good swap if someone has got bored of their Dino.:thumbsup:

BTW, John's article has spurred me on to write mine for Feb/Mar.

Love reading your reports John.

Aren't Dinos about the same money now that Daytonas were when you messed about last time :grin:

Lovely cars though. You know a classic makes sense.

I saw 246 KOO but didn't realise it was for sale. Any idea whose it is? Didn't see the black one at all.

I saw 246 KOO but didn't realise it was for sale. Any idea whose it is? Didn't see the black one at all.

No I don`t know whose it is John.

This is the one.

Edit:even got the number for you...:grin:

Attachments

• Goodwood 066.jpg
    Goodwood 066.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 204
I thought it was a Dino John, in fact, i`m sure it was.

Though again i may be wrong,It was small curvy, old and bloody nice.....:thumbsup:

I thought it was a Dino John, in fact, i`m sure it was.

Though again i may be wrong,It was small curvy, old and bloody nice.....:thumbsup:
Had you been drinking Ade?

That's no Dino - looks like a 330 as John noted. :)

John - ping JT a private message. If anyone knows who owns that car, he's likely to.