What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Russ's Cafe Bar

I'm liking the fact that alongside "Car Cleaning, Waxing and Polishing" it says "Never".

Last edited:
Bad Attitude said:
I'm liking the fact that alongside "Car Cleaning, Waxing and Polishing" it says "never".
And I bet it stays like that 'til Ray gets here!
In fact, I think it should be Ray's duty to be the 1st poster in that section

spidermanUK said:

or DBVALETING! I think he does quite a bit of polishing etc

Has anyone done any work today? It's lunchtime and all I've done is replied to a couple of e-mails, spoken to a recruitment consultant, and discussed current status of work on my Maserati with the garage !

spidermanUK said:

Ray was the second person to register on this forum. Hazy has the distinction of being the first.... and also being the first to post crap up too.

:grin:

Angelis said:
Ray was the second person to register on this forum. Hazy has the distinction of being the first.... and also being the first to post crap up too.

:grin:

Wheres the PROUD smilie gone. Aw, the smug ones will have to do...:smug: :smug2: :smug3:

Oh, and dont forget who was the first with the immortal brekky pic too :cry3:

Ferrari clubs in UK?
Views: 42 Posted By Phildale348
Ferrari clubs in UK?

I know about the FOC, but what other clubs are in the UK? They don't have to be Ferrari only, but good for Ferrari owners. Regards.

looks like a "new" poster seeking info on uk fchat site ... wonder who that could be ?

F308 MAN said:
Ferrari clubs in UK?
Views: 42 Posted By Phildale348
Ferrari clubs in UK?

I know about the FOC, but what other clubs are in the UK? They don't have to be Ferrari only, but good for Ferrari owners. Regards.

looks like a "new" poster seeking info on uk fchat site ... wonder who that could be ?

Where is the post? I can't find it.

in the uk thread section ..... can't miss it ... about seven topics down, i think.
cheers, d

Ferrari clubs in UK?
Phildale348 Today 05:02 PM
by greyboxer 1 42

ric355 said:
Has anyone done any work today? It's lunchtime and all I've done is replied to a couple of e-mails, spoken to a recruitment consultant, and discussed current status of work on my Maserati with the garage !
what maserati ?

all i've done is play with tonyhs' "Muglets"

cheers, d

F308 MAN said:
what maserati ?

all i've done is play with tonyhs' "Muglets"

cheers, d

Blimey it's alright for some, I have to work for a livin:cry3:

Strange post from stig when you consider all his old friends are here and not on fchat???

post_new.gif
Today, 07:31 PM
[URL="http://ferrarichat.com/forum/image.php?u=2084&dateline=1127156032"]http://ferrarichat.com/forum/image.php?u=2084&dateline=1127156032[/URL]sletti
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_135327792", true);
F1 Rookie
Full Name: Stig W

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm355
Good evening everyone. I've been reading through all the stuff on the other site/s and whilst it may be a bit of a cop out, i reckon I'm staying put because this is actually the best site. It looks nice, works well and this whole thing has encouraged others to get involved too, which is a good thing. I do hope it all calms down though - it's only forum after all. Nobody died
smile.gif
Cheers

Wise words mate, but as I have made so many great friends on here, I hold it as a place to treasure.
wink.gif

I suspect though that people will go where the action is......

I think people have already gone stig:shocked: