What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferraris seen on the road

Visit to DK engineering to get a status update on my car, and they had this 250 LM out running, ready for a test drive... An older and very friendly couple was there very excited at the thought of trying their potential acquisition. This car is as loud as it is beautiful !!

Attachments

• F250 LM.jpg
    F250 LM.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 388
Following my visit to DK, I went out to the local car show in Chorleywood; a few nice cars were out on display... including my all time favorite 275GTB - I would give a kidney to own that baby. Also on the show, a 488 as seen on the picture, 2 x 308s, a 360 spider and a 355 spider... plus a lot of other nice classics.

Attachments

• F275 GTB.jpg
    F275 GTB.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 376
Visit to DK engineering to get a status update on my car, and they had this 250 LM out running, ready for a test drive... An older and very friendly couple was there very excited at the thought of trying their potential acquisition. This car is as loud as it is beautiful !!
:sweethear

A British registered much used Giallo Modena 360 in Bergen op Zoom (south of Holland) last night driven by a young gentleman. Lovely to talk to you Johnie and hopefully see you again.
Dave

Hi Dave, good to see you again yesterday when I was picking up my pizza. I just was about to finishing eating it and the clutch started making alot of noise, time for a new clutch. I got 9 years from it so not so bad. Just working out where to get it done, any tips let me know. Belgium, Netherlands or UK is fine.

Jonny

Jonny was great to see you again to as I said in my PM ask for recommendations in regard the the Netherlands and Belgium as I said please consider fitting hills products as they are far superior to OEM also as your car is fairly used and been with you a while also might be an idea to fit hill ball joints(have them on mine) let me know when you are next in BoZ but am leaving tomorrow for annual holiday and will be back 16 August but if you need any advice will be available 24/7 good to be able to talk to an enthusiast in BoZ not another enthusiast to talk to to here except you not many understand the passion also remember ferrari 50th knock hill and forth bridge epic day(google ) you only get brief glimpse of my car TDF with challenge straddle wheels in gold.

Thanks, HR Owen London got the clutch job. Great fixed price (2k) and collection included. I will likely get the hills bearing also.
I had the hills ball joints fitted 8 years ago, some tiny amount of play now in one of them, but no squeeking so ok for now. I understand that in one of the wishbone sockets the glue may have started to fail.

Jonny was great to see you again to as I said in my PM ask for recommendations in regard the the Netherlands and Belgium as I said please consider fitting hills products as they are far superior to OEM also as your car is fairly used and been with you a while also might be an idea to fit hill ball joints(have them on mine) let me know when you are next in BoZ but am leaving tomorrow for annual holiday and will be back 16 August but if you need any advice will be available 24/7 good to be able to talk to an enthusiast in BoZ not another enthusiast to talk to to here except you not many understand the passion also remember ferrari 50th knock hill and forth bridge epic day(google ) you only get brief glimpse of my car TDF with challenge straddle wheels in gold.

Pistachio yellow/green L registrred Dino on the Amalfi Coast road just outside Positano towards Amalfi - hats off to you sir!

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Silver 246 at the Holdingham rounderbout outside Sleaford this afternoon. I was in the 348 going the other way.

LaFerrari

Enjoying the delights of the tunnel below the Galleria Shopping Centre at around 7:40pm where I was joined by a LeFerrari in Matt Burnt Orange with a low black car, with spoilers, from another well known Italian manufacturer. As I came out of the tunnel a more traditionally coloured red California Sypder was entering, roof down enjoying one of the better evenings we've had recently.

Ouch

Walking to our local shop, we spotted this sad sight in a driveway. I haven't seen the car before so I don't know if it's a new addition bought then crashed or brought here already damaged. I know the house owner's a bit of a petrol head but I've deliberately cropped the pictures close to protect their privacy. The pictures don't really show the extent of the damage, such a shame to see :cry:

Attachments

• italia.jpg
    italia.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 413
Black LHD 360CS on the m25, between Woking and the A3 junction.

Was on trade plates, looked like it was on a customer road test.

Attachments

• E4D72821-2A6E-41C5-9C0D-12A9FF601BB5.jpg
    E4D72821-2A6E-41C5-9C0D-12A9FF601BB5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 271
Black 458 spider today A38 turning off by fradley park interchange.

Couple of weeks back in Cornwall mevagissey red 458, coming into tiny harbour

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpg
    IMG_2911.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 240
Black 458 spider today A38 turning off by fradley park interchange.

Couple of weeks back in Cornwall mevagissey red 458, coming into tiny harbour

When I was quite a bit younger.. well a lot, my parents had a caravan. One of those you clip onto your car. It was only a 12ft one but I do recall accidently going towards the harbour@Mevagissey with it in tow on my parents MK3 Cortina. That picture looks similar.

My dad did struggle that day with the caravan. It was a wrong turn IIRC. Great memories though.

When I was quite a bit younger.. well a lot, my parents had a caravan. One of those you clip onto your car. It was only a 12ft one but I do recall accidently going towards the harbour@Mevagissey with it in tow on my parents MK3 Cortina. That picture looks similar.

My dad did struggle that day with the caravan. It was a wrong turn IIRC. Great memories though.

Can you imagine what this poor fella felt like !!

a bit tight.jpg

Can you imagine what this poor fella felt like !!

View attachment 151341

That makes me want to cry. A recent holiday to Naples (San Lazzaro) had me quaking just driving a Golf hire car up some of the Italian footpaths. They are roads but should only be footpaths.
This was the road we had to turn into to get to the apartment. There is no reference because I could not get out of the car to take a picture.
I lost count of the number of times I said "If we had brought the 360".

lPVVEshb8IWRarH-J8RxE8_SFxMO-W3Ug4gwtzp0sY0pX92IB (Large).jpg